Saw those thngs listed on my wishlist? yup, u guessed it, i wan it all done. da sooner, da better. i've procastinated too long on getting it done so... y not u pple help me out? deal? i mean buy 4 me. how abt it? hahaha! okok, i was juz joking pple. (:



so so so... lets c wat we hav here. Tampines Rovers first team? well, it has alwys been a dream 2 play 4 tis club. u noe me, i reali love soccer. im currently playing 4 tampines rovers under-16. but da thng is, im oredi 17. so guess its tym 2 move on 2 da nxt lvl, wic is under-18. but i hafta go 4 a trial n im not sure if im gd enuf 2 get selected. i juz hope dat i'll do juz fine. me, along wif my othr teammates lyk anuar, wong, eidil, hadi n sum of d older boys in d under-16 team will b looking 4ward 2 it. oh wells, wish us luck ya! haha...




ok, nxt up is driving license. i noe im juz 17. but hey, who wldnt wanna own a car rite? i hav alwys loves cars. i even promised mum dat i muz by a car. muz as in i WILL by a car wen i hav enuf money. den i can bring my famli anywhere they wan to. but im not gonna buy those cheap2 cars dat u normally c on da road. instead, i wished 4 a sportscar. crazy much? not yet. i wan it 2 b a close as possible 2 an F1 car(im obsessed wif F1), juz dat my car will b a 5-seater n not one. hahaha... but lets not go too far down da road. 4 now, i juz wan my driving license! dast enuf 2 make me happy. hehe...



k da nxt one is gonna b dumbbells. man, how i wish i hav more muscles. hahaha... its n0t dat im not happy wif how i look but i juz wanna grow bigger muscles. 4 those who noe me or hav seen me arnd, im kinda so called 'skinny' but not reali skinny uh. at least i can do 9 standard pull-ups. STANDARD pple, not dat normal inclined pull-ups. dat one more 4 'adek2'. heheheh... im not acting big, but juz telling u. haha! & aft seeing sufian carry dat big box of dumbbells wen he bought it last wk, i tink i hafta reconsider sumtink. pity him too. but nvm, b4 he cld open n use it, he oredi got a 'warm-up'. hahaha! mayb i shud get dad's help 2 carry it. hahahaha....



moving on 2 jeans now. umm... actually i wanna buy a new one coz i dun wan 2 lyk rush mum 2 wash d one im currently using. haha..



lastly, new shoe. hell yeah, i reali nid 2 buy tis one. coz i've been walking arnd singapore wearing my sec sch shoe. u noe dat BATA shoe? yup, dat one. kinda pathetic. hahaha... so now im targeting shoes frm Converse or Everlast. bof lyk nice2 n da cushion inside da shoes very soft n comfortable. haiya! sum1 decide 4 me pls?? (:




Popular Posts