cutie nose


say hello to my 500th post. hurray! haha. anyway, Happy 19th Birthday to cousin Suyanti! sorry wasnt able to attend your birthday party yesterday, i've got plans la. haha. so yes, that last minute plan was because Baby called me up telling me her mum gave permission to watch movie but must be home not so late. i knew i should take this opportunity to spend some time out with her. if not, when else can we? i mean she's busy with studies and her parents doesnt like her going out much considering that she's having her O-level this year. hence, i skipped soccer and went out with her instead. besides, mum gave me money. she even asked me to use that money to pay for Baby's movie ticket. wah so good sia. haha.



fetched her from tuition, off to Tampines where we thought of catching the 4.40pm show but all tickets were sold out. what do you expect, Inception sia. the best ever movie im looking forward to. haha. so we decided to get the 5.30pm show. the movie was awesome, love the effects. and like what Baby said, the movie left her mindfcuked. you guys should watch it, 5 thumbs up i can assure you although starting part it was abit confusing. haha.



had dinner after movie. usual place, Food Culture. im so bored with the food there. haha. then, the usual walk back home to send her. its been a routine for us to walk home whenever we go out to Tamp, she lives only a 10 minutes walk away. realising that nobody was home yet, she quickly got changed and we slacked at the void deck for about half an hour. i find it hard to say goodbye when we had to go home separate ways. its like i dont want to be separated from her. i just want her next to me as we talk nonstop. haha. oh wells.



there's something about her which keeps me drawn to her. she could be super annoying at times. she'll ask questions like 'am i irritating?' and somehow doesnt realise she's been asking it repeatedly. see, how annoying is that. but cute though. haha. on the other hand, she's sweet and smart. the way she behaves around me and how she brings herself really catches my heart. maybe i can say im lucky to have her. haha. when asked how would she prefer me to be - muscular or the way i am now, she insists she loves me being the way i am now. she doesnt care because she thinks i look acceptionally good this way. awwwww how flattering. but no, i still wanna add more muscles in me. not so sapau la but still atleast something to leave her drooling. hehe. thus i shall not stop on my workouts.




iloveyou, Syahirah




Popular Posts