pimples. yes pple, pimples. i got a big. oh wait. i mean super duper big pimple on my chin. its rite at da centre. damn it. now its as if i juz pierced my chin. oh i hate tis. i juz dowan pple 2 tink dat aku ni tindek. aku tk tindek ok! ade phm?? so stop asking me dat "kau tindek eh?" kind of qns ok. pple say im hot. ok ya watever. but da fact is i hav a prob wif pimples. my face keeps on having pimples. i juz dunno y. does dat means im still growing? oh yes, i hope so. but it cant b evrytym lyk tis. where am i gonna put my face in public? pimples r so irritating. and ya, sum1 told me mayb bcoz im stress. hmm... well, it cld b so coz nowadays im so stress. all bcoz of term test wic is nxt wk. oh damn it. but da point is, even if im stress, can sumtink else happen den juz having a pimple grow on my face? argh! ok lets juz c wat happens tmr. hopefully it wun grow bigger. oh wells, im gonna squeeze it anw. hahaha! heckcare abt it growing again coz in d end, im gonna squeeze it out. furthermore, i hav my facial cream wif me so ya. pimples r irritating. i mean yeah, irritating. yes it is. and those guys wif clean face, ur juz lucky not 2 experience tis thngs lyk me rite now. or it basically means ur a bapok! hahahhahahhahahahahahahhahaha......... well, at least im still growing. (:





Popular Posts