hello! tmr sch starts, wahh shit man i hate tis. basically means im lazy n wen it comes 2 getting back term test results, i tink i'll b lyk -_______-" well, im sure im not d only one. confirm my whole class no mood. haha...



tmr got soccer match at 5pm. wahh, i finish sch at 5 oso lehh... lucky my classmate zul oso same team wif me so we can go 2ghtr. da field oso not far, juz opp my poly only. but im reconsidering my options if i wanna play or not. very tired man. dh la on thurs we got match, den sat i play 4 dad's team. den tadi aft training ade tis team asked me n my othr 3 frens 2 play 4 their team. and den tmr anothr match again. wahh, im not a robot k. furthermore, yest my right calf pain kena tackle n my left knee dunno got sumtink wrong uh. evrytym walk abit pain man. lagi2 if i wanna go up n down da stairs. seksa oi! so its a high possibility i wun play tmr but i juz bring my thngs incase last min my kaki gatal nk main jgk. haha...



2008 is oredi ending n 2009 gonna start soon. hmmmm..... many thngs happened tis yr. gonna b 18 soon n gonna get my driving license asap. i dunno how 2 spend da last day of 2008. i hav sch on dat day n tot of juz staying hme at sch. but sumtink tells me dat i shud get out there n enjoy. mayb not reali enjoy uh. mayb go 2 da beach or relax at a place where its calm n quiet so dat i can hav a peace of mind 2 reflect abt 2008. mayb i can ask her out too if she wans uh. dat wld b gr8 coz spending tym wif ur loved one on da last day of 2008 is sumtink special n is a moment i'll cherish alwys.



till here, i'll update soon if im not bz k. takecare n nites! (:





Popular Posts