2day, i chose 2 stay hme instead of going out. furthermore, i hav no one 2 hang out wif so ya, juz stayed hme was da best solution. juz now in da mrng i did sum weightlifting. hell, it was tiring. infact, i can still feel da cramps till now. i wonder how am i gonna go 2 sch tmr. haha... den aft blogging tis, im gonna bathe coz im sweating lyk crazy! den eat coz i nid more energy aft wasting it on carrying weights. den i dunno wat 2 do uh. mayb check any hws 2 submit tmr?? mayb play sum games?? watch tv?? argh!!!! im out of ideas...



umm... abt me n nelly, i dunno wat 2 say. im very bz nowadays due 2 poly stuff. fuck it man... i juz dowan her 2 tink dat i hav 4gotten her or sumtink. i noe we may hav found our own love but hey, im trying 2 keep in contact wif her. sumtyms situations juz wldnt allow me to. u noe, my 1st priority is ellia. so i hafta giv her my fullest attention. i noe nelly might feel she's been 4gotten but da truth is, she's not. she tinks dat we r going separate ways n i wun even bother 2 care 4 her. well, dats wat she tinks. its fine wif me. she may not tink of me but still, im tinking of her n wonder how she's doing. lyk i said, i once promised her i wun leave her alone wen she nids sum1. and nelly, i'll keep my promise k. but i wanna apologise if i made u feel dat ur 4gotten by me. no, dats no true k. im sory n so so sory fren...



guess dats all 4 now. dunno wat else 2 say here. so bye! (:





Popular Posts