hello hello hello! (:



wahh, tis wk sch starts oredi. lazy uh wanna go sch. not dat i dowan 2 go but wen i received my 2nd semester time-table juz 4 days b4 sch starts, i was lyk "amakk... lesson smue cam kuang ajar seyy". haha... frm 3 written subjects, now 6 written subjects. den plus CDS lagi coz evry1 muz take CDS n i apply 4 French class. i tink tis semester gonna b so tiring man!



so tis is how my time-table looks lyk:

Monday: 9am-5pm(12pm-1pm lunch break)
Tuesday: 12pm-4pm(no lunch break)
Wednesday: 9pm-1pm(no lunch break), 4pm-6pm(French class)
Thursday: 9am-6pm(1pm-2pm lunch break), 6pm-7pm(French class)

Friday: 8am-12pm



seen it? ya, its tough i noe... poly life not too stress la but its VERY HECTIC. nowadays im reali bz seyy. poor me... so im sory if i didnt update my blog too often k. (:



ok, now diff topic. i cant wait 4 tis sun coz my team will hav a match wif my fren's team. gonna kick their butts! lets c who wins da battle tho i hav tis feeling dat our team gonna win. haha! im not cocky. juz dat i've played 4 their team b4 n i tink they r not reali well organised. hmmm.... oh wells, lets juz c. i'll update u guys on dat match on sun k...



k la, i tink i wanna get ready 2 go back 2 sch. nk siap den kua take bus 2 sch. ckp je sch kat tampines but still, it takes me nearly an hour 2 get there. my french class starts at 4pm till 6pm. wahh, they tink funfair pe letak tyming cam tu... such inconsiderate pple! k bye pple n takecare ok... (:





Popular Posts