hello! on tues i met up wif nelly. i got notink 2 do uh. haha... since she said she miss me, so y not i make an effort 2 meet her rite? so ya, we juz tok2 uh. i dunno wats wif me coz i noe i wasnt my ownself. i didnt tok much. i tink its bcoz her frens, her sis kelly n frens were there too so i was abit shy. hehe... but den it was quite fun la coz being there rite bside her was reali diff frm juz msging wif her. i gotta 2 c her face up close. hahaha! and ya, juz sitting nxt 2 her n witout even saying a word is oredi enuf 2 make me feel comfortable n calm. (:



on d othr hand, i tink i gotta 2 say tis out. umm... finally sum1 got my attention. nelly, if ur reading tis, u shud noe who. yup, u guessed it. dat gal her name is ellia. i tink i lyk her. but we juz got 2 noe each othr so i tink its better if i keep it low profile 1st. haha... i wanna noe more abt her 1st. better b safe den sory! (:



most impotant of all, im trying my best 2 help nelly. she seems 2 hav sum prob wif joe n she nids me. i noe i cant juz leave her lyk dat alone. she said im special 2 her n nelly, ur special 2 me too k. dats y im alwys here 4 u... its my responsibility as a fren 2 make sure dat ur happy all da tym. (:



sumtyms its hard 2 move on wen u oredi feel so close 2 sum1. i admit dat nelly n i, we love each othr. i had feelings 4 her. but da keywords here is MOVE ON. i gotta move on... nelly n joe, i tink they deserve 2 b tghtr. dats y i made up my mind dat i shud find sum1 else. but dat doesnt mean i wld lose nelly. she's still my swit sunshine ok... nelly, listen here gal. ur heart can only hav a place 4 one person n im letting joe 2 hav it. im sincere abt tis k... it does hurts me 2 accept da fact dat i was wrong 4 not telling u how i felt 4 u earlier. and i noe u might b saddened by tis but hey, im alwys arnd if u nid me k. i may lose u 2 him, but i wan u 2 rmb dat i will nvr lose our frenship n love. lyk i said b4, im not gonna leave u... (:






Nelly, tis one is 4 u...



You once asked,

I need a friend who cares about me and will never leave me alone
I need a friend who i can share my feelings with
I need a friend who i can share all my secrets with
I really need someone who i can trust
Can it be you?



And my answer to you is,

I will be the one to cheer u up and put a smile on your face
I will be your listening ear when you need someone to talk to
I will be the one to keep all your secrets safely
I will be the one who you can depend on when everything else seems useless
Yes, that explains why i am special...





Popular Posts