oh hi... now i feel alot better den da pass few days. no more feeling lonely, no more feeling so down n not missing pple too much. but hey, i do miss ellia n of course sum1 else. sumtink's been in my head evry now n den. in fact, dat sum1 else dat i miss is actually nelly...



well, aft reading her post yest, i feel kinda guilty. its not dat i dun miss u nelly, but sumtyms im too bz. im sory if made u feel dat way... but im still tinking of u eventho its not as quite often as last tym. look, u used 2 b my sweetie n u will alwys be.



its true dat i lyk u. i hav so much feelings 4 u. only dat i didnt dare 2 tell u. im so sory abt dat... wen i found out u were wif haiqal, i tot its d end 4 me coz i can nvr b wif u. i decided 2 move on n i found aneez. ok so me n nelly werent so close but thngs were 2 change. i didnt expect dat we wld go single again. i broke up wif aneez coz u noe, she had sum1 else. sucha bitch... and den i found out abt nelly. she broke up wif haiqal too. so finally nelly n i bcame single again. dats wen we bcame so close. once again, those feelings i had 4 u nelly, juz came back. i was so into u. i enjoyed da tym spent wif u. those msgs, those jokes, those smiles dat we gav each othr was amazing. u reali made my day nelly... ur such a sweetie...



but hey, i was stupid not 2 tell u abt how i felt. i noe i lyk u but still, my mouth juz didnt wan 2 open up n speak up. juz wen i tot thngs were going so gd, sumtink happened again. u wanted 2 patch wif ur ex, joe. i had no choice but 2 tell u evrytink abt my feelings 4 u. i was juz so shocked as well wen u said u had da same feelings 4 me. but dat was last tym. there's no turning back n once again, i tot it was over 4 me. so i tot 2 myself n made a decision juz 2 b frens wif u. dat way, i can care 4 u more n be there 4 u witout even being ur bf.



at da same tym, im glad joe n u patched up. finally u hav sum1 2 reali takecare of u. but one tink is 4 sure, i noe i hav my limits. its true dat i miss u sumtyms but hey, im juz ur fren. sumtyms it reali hurts me coz i miss u so much but i noe i can nvr b wif u. nelly, u gotta listen 2 me abt tis. i tknk psl i, u n joe break lagi. i hav my limits. i cant b so close 2 u lyk last tym coz i dowan joe 2 tink d othr way round. u said in ur post dat im so special 2 u. i admit i realise dat too. but joe shud b ur 1st priority, not me...



i wanna meet up wif u since u said u reali miss me so much. i hafta say dat i miss u too. so i guess i'll b meeting u n oso 2 tok abt sumtink wic i wanna ask u. lyk i said, i once promised u dat i'll nvr gonna leave u. we may not b couples n may hav found sum1 else but juz 2 let u noe, u hav a place in my heart... (:



Only to Nelly:


i miss u n i love u fren...





Popular Posts