i overslept this morning and didnt go school. apologies to Daryzswan because i think he came to school but i was still sleeping like pig. and worse, Tahir didnt come too so in the end Wan was the only one who came. felt so sory for him sia. but anyway, went out in the afternoon to meet Baby. she treat me lunch at Fish, thanks babe! really appreciate it tau. she knew i hadnt eaten since yesterday's lunch and she promised to treat me when we meet so yeah. haha. after lunch we went for a walk at all 3 of the malls there. bought a new toothbrush coz i always change them in afew months. and also a new soccer socks coz the old one had became too loose.



my birthday is nearing but i had not yet think of a present that i want. Baby been urging me to think something that i want coz she wants to buy it for me. haha. patotnye aku yg urge dier suroh belikn but ni terbalek plak. nevermind then, its good that she does offer to buy me something. not like some people who purposely forgets and got away with it. haha. so yeah, i cant think of anything! how ahhhh?? this what happens when i dont get much surprises for my birthday coz i always feel that on my birthday its like any other normal days. seriously, my family doesnt really celebrate my birthday except when i were small back then. damn how sad. i can only rely on my friends for celebrations. haha. but for this year gonna be different coz im sure Baby would be celebrating with me. i hope so la. (:



will be off to chalet tomorrow and back by Sunday morning. cant wait to spend some valuable time with fellow cousins and relatives. see ya all there soon! and for you readers, i wont be updating my blog till im back. so takecare alright, wish me luck for chalet coz there'll be a lucky draw and hopefully i can win 1st prize. hahaha!



* i just found out that Wan is Baby's cousin. what the fcuk! all this while i've been working on the project with her cousin sia. hahahaha..*




Popular Posts