i've predicted a win for Spain and i was right. haha. anyway, just now soccer was great. Team MTN beat Team ETCM 3-0. played for about 20 minutes in the 1st half before being substituted to let other people play. as for 2nd half, i became captain and they all relying on me to guide the team so as not to concede any goals, which we've already scored 3 goals in the 1st half. but not even 5 minutes into the 2nd half, i was kicked on my calf and when i fell, the next thing i found both my calf cramp sia. i cant move so i just lied down on the carpet grass till one of my teammate came to my assist. i rested for awhile but came back on onto the field for the last half an hour. again, they ask me to wear the captain armband on my arm. haha. anyway, after the match Team ETCM wanted a rematch in 2 weeks time. this time round i have a feeling they would field a stronger team. but if we could still beat them in the rematch, confirm they feel paisei sia coz they still not good enough to beat us. haha. so yeah, i wanna show them what MTN boys are made of. lets go for war boys, awoo awoo awoo!! (:




Popular Posts