hey, here's sumtink i wanna share wif u guys. i got tis frm a website of horoscopes. mine's cancer so here it is. i dunno if its true or not(we r not supposed 2 believe in it too) but it seems real n matches my personality:



Cancer Personalities - Traits of a Cancer:

-Steady
-Determined
-Reliable *trust me ppl*
-Stubborn *hmm... mayb abit uh*
-Creative
-Kind
-Ferocious temper *u havent c me reali mad b4 rite? dun ever try*
-Lazy *it depends on occasions*
-Habitual *wats tis??*
-Loyal *yeah, gue setie*
-Generous *aku ni ikhlas n pemurah hati*
-Possesive
-Honest
-Financial wizard *tis is so true! im superb at saving money*



Likes...

-A comfortable life
-Independence
-Expensive things
-Delicious food & wine *capture my heart thru my stomache*
-Beauty
-A beautiful home
-Gardening *i dun tink so*
-Nature



Dislikes...

-Change *it takes tym 4 me 2 adapt 2 new environments*
-Manipulative people
-Ugliness *i make sure i look gd at all tyms*
-Betrayal *i hate tis wen it cums 2 relationships*
-Vulgarity *i simply hates tis*
-Sex fiends *huh?? tk phm langsong*
-Being controlled *pls, its my life so dun control me*



so dats all abt it. its up 2 u 2 believe or not k. 4 those pple who noes me 4 a very long tym oredi, u might agree dat sum of it r true... (:





Popular Posts