eh 2day asl lyk bad day 4 me seyy... da weather so hot till my nose bleeding sia. den summore my finger kena da hot soldering iron while doing project. my skin lyk hangus lyk dat n da cut seems 2 b deep. lucky tink da blood nvr gush out so much. i applied plaster juz incase. haish...



class starts at 12pm. it was DFund2 lecture. aft dat was comprog. but i nonid 2 attend since mine dhbis smlm. but i juz followed my othr frens yg lom habis. while they prepared 2 submit project, i go use da comp. hahaha... amek kesempatan beb! den last period was EDevCKT tutorial. got back quiz marks n i failed again... haish... 6/30 sakk! but atleast better den 2 uh. hehe... eh ape ni tawe! pk klakar pe fail! haha... padehal aku pun tawe. hahahaha....



so texted erah if nk mit or not coz i got so much free tym. while waiting 4 her 2 reply, i took bus la so cpat sampi la kn. den da halfway jln she replied saying she tired n cant mit. ah yelaaahhhhhh....... baik pe aku..... mls seyy nk patah balik. so i juz made my way there n proceeded 2 where we usually mit wic is at da bench. since i had notink 2 do, i took out my stuff n started 2 study all. blablabla, wen i msg erah skali dpt tahu dier tngh lepak wif her 2 guy frens n they helped her out wif her studies since tmr she got test. dgr2 u penat eh bi. haiya... den sumtink happened uh mls seyy nk ckp kat sini. i myself dunno wat 2 do oredi... nvm la...



so aft studying ALONE there 4 lyk nearly 3hrs, i finally made my way back hme at 7pm. took bus 21 hme. i felt so solemn seyy. sory uh, cant tell u guys coz i noe tkde org yg akan phm how i felt, not even erah. so i listened 2 songs in my hp. still, i felt so terrible abt sumtink. even till now wen im typing tis out. i hope tmr i'll feel better... ):





Popular Posts