walaowei... 2day sumpah tk btol! aku bleh jadi gileeeee!!!!! wanna noe y? k lemme tell u now. as i said in my previous post, 2day i got 3 tests. stress u noe! hohoho... sampi my face grow pimples. all bcoz of stress uh... choi! touch wood touch wood! k 1st up was EMath2 test. tis one i studied ok. i tink i can pass. insyallah...



den rite, 2nd test was SSMat. im quite blur doing da paper. haha... not only me uh, my othr classmates oso! hahahhaah.... aku draw curve anyhow je seyy. hehe! den da last test was DFund2. it was during our last period. by dat tym im oredi tired coz 1 whole day in sch man. but i stayed strong. da teacher wen thru sum qns b4 da test started. k uh, seriously, i was being attentive. i understood wat was being taught. i was telling myself da test shud b easy uh. den quess wat? i started doing da 1st qns uh. den rite, i tink n tink n tink... den rite, lyk notink sia in my brain. haha! i knock2 my head abit n i felt my head empty. oh no! mental block! hahahahahhahaa..... i cant even tink man. the only word in my brain was 'fcuk fcuk fcuk n fcuk'. hahahaa... blank la seyy otak... den i juz submit lor. amek kau, aku bual mepek2 seyy smue kat tu paper. hehe! but den, aku kecewe uh seyy. aku phm tau but den mental block seyy. cant do anytink... *sadsad*



oh btw, sumtink unwanted happened while im chatting on msn. lets not tok abt it. but ya, im kinda disappointed. but 4 d othr party, u may tink dat im being unreasonable... yeah, mayb i am. i admit sumtyms im abit sensitive. but did u even tink how u wld make me feel wen u say all those tinks? well, say wat u wan... coz i noe im wrong. but its ok if u refuse 2 forgive me. again, im reali so so sory... ): *face down*




Popular Posts