my babylove! ^.^



today i was rushing n i dunno why. earling in da mrng, i was late 2 sch. teacher didnt reali bother, dats gd. haha! i hav tonnes of wrk 2 do 4 my mct project wic im reali having a hard tym wif it. aft sch, i skipped masjid. not bcoz i wan to but c'mon, i had to ok. dat bloody mtn project forced me 2 stay in sch as da dateline was at 5pm n shit, i hafta rush thru n complete it.



i was so fcuked up n frustrated wif da software dat i nearly gav up doing it. but thanks 2 my frens, aiman n tahir, they helped me bcoz they oredi finished theirs. and i reali thank dem alot bcoz i finally get 2 complete it in lyk 2 hrs. haha... and since it was raining heavily, aiman n i decided 2 stay in sch play cards while waiting 4 da rain 2 fade. at arnd 2.45pm we got outta sch.



aiman wen hme while i made my way 2 ehub. meeting sufian, syahrul, razzak n harith 2 catch a movie. soon i reached n they wanted 2 hav lunch 1st. i didnt eat coz later on will be eating wif famli. watched 2012 n i tink itsa quite gerek. cume da nonsense part is, end of da world nobody survives pe. but in da movie got pple survived n d earth tk hancur. mepekk. hahahah!!



aft movie, im off 2 tamp 2 mit famli. blablabla skip, bought a Sony digital camera worth $649. purchased a pouch 4 keeping da camera n its screen protector too so in all it costs $727. but tis camera muz share wif bof my sis uh. haha... so now can cancel off digital camera frm my 'Needs and Wants' list. aft much of shopping, headed 2 LJS coz its been so long since mum last ate there. hahaha! den go hme. and now im charging my camera 2 get ready 2 be used on its 1st day wic is tmr, going out wif famli again.



till here den, will post abt tmr's outing soon. gonna upload pics taken wif my new camera too. haha! so stay tuned! adios! (:





Popular Posts