Singapore Idol came 2 TP juz now as part of da TPRawks event. i dunno la wat they do there. and Sylvia Ratonel was frm TP too. now dats cool, another idol frm TP aft Hady Mirza. whooooo!!! hahaha... cam phm je aku ni, padehal i seldom watch Singapore Idol. ohya, saw afew familiar faces too. sum of my frens who juz finished their O-lvls attended TPRawks.



anw, juz now during break tym i had no mood 2 eat so searched 4 a bench n did sum revising. actually, juz 10mins into revising, i felt sleepy oredi so decided 2 take a nap since my break is 1hr. and not even 5mins i rested my head on da bench, i was rudely awakened by sum1 slapping my back.



i quickly turned n it was my fren, Leanna, wif her othr 3 frens. wahh pain sia she slap my back, cam nk carik gado gitu. they were having break too n she saw me frm far n decided 2 join me at da bench. all da gals yr 3 sia, den aku sorg je yr 2. walaowei, i felt left out. so instead of revising n sleeping, i kept myself entertained by using her laptop watching youtube. hehe! i showed dem a video(wic im gonna show u guys rite at d end of tis post) n they laughed freaking so loud. well, gals mahh, wat u expect. but i paisei lehh, pple all looking at us. summore im d only guy among da gals! hahaha...



and Leanna was being such an irritating ass. she kept calling me matrep juz bcoz i dyed my hair brown. wth.wth. stakat dye je pe. kirekn bf kau yg isap rokok n dye hair color orange tu bukan matrep uh?? kekek eh kau leanna. haha! dh yr 3 tapi prangai maseh bdk2. shame on u leanna. shame on u. huak!



orite den we made a compromise. she said since she's been calling me matrep, juz now lunch she wanna blanje me. i was lyk serious pe?! but she blanje me epok2 je. prangai eh kau leanna. haha.. tapi tkpe, rezeki jg ditolak. trueeee trueeeeee!! so ya, she blanje me 5 epok2. maut pe! i ate it lyk pig n she said, "kau telan ke buang?" hahaha!



soon it was 2pm n we had 2 go 4 our nxt classes. leanna wanted 2 go hme wif me since we end sch at 4pm. blablabla, aft sch had 2 wait 4 her den off 2 tamp int. den in da bus she told me she gonna spam my blog. kuang ajar sia. naseb kau tkde blog eh, if not aku dh spam blog kau balek. badak sundu btol! hahahahhaa... so i wen straight hme while she's taking mrt go bugis mit her bf. i mean her matrep bf. hehe! sory eh leanna if u reading tis. kau kn slalu kcau aku matrep, now my turn kcau bf kau matrep plak la. fair apeeee~



here's da video i mentioned. i juz cldnt stop laughing. if ur feeling down rite, watch tis video bcoz confirm u gonna laugh ur ass out lyk there's no tmr. so start LOL-ing now! HA-HA-HA! adios! (:











Popular Posts