at OCH, cldnt c much coz it was dark





me, fazillah, alifah










wat look2, nk amek blg uh











saturday was fun. lepak at fadhil's hse 4 awhile. den at arnd 4pm, wen off 2 changi beach 2 celebrate my cuzzin's bday. most of da tym fadhil n i were cycling. haha! den arnd 8pm fadhil, wawan, alifah n i cycled 2 old changi hosp. my sis alifah had 2 stand behind wawan coz there were only 3 bikes. so ya, den back 2 da beach. soon aft, we cycled again. my sis fazillah stand behind me, alifah stand behind fadhil, wawan, lynda n syaza wif their own bikes. so da 7 of us wen all da way frm one end 2 d othr end of changi beach. exciting but my knees tiring. minom tongkat ali uh. hahahahahah!!!!!! orite soon back 2 beach again. wen hme at 12am, uncle sent us hme.



as 4 sunday, wen 2 my mum's cuzzin open hse at boon lay. took mrt frm tamp 2 boon lay. one end 2 d othr end, mendak siol. haha... notink much uh, juz eat n spent tym wif cuzzins all. den aunty sent us hme by car. beh kat expressway sesat. ah yelaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...... so me, d only guy in da car, had 2 take da lead. i had 2 drive da car. hahahahaa!!!!! no la, jkjk je. gile siol aku lom ade license seyy. instead i had 2 show aunty da way. see, i can drive car oredi. im gd at street directories u noe. juz dat i only hafta pass driving practical. dat one oso chicken mcnugget uh. gua confident bleh pass nye. (:



k la, g2g now. better get sum early slp coz sch reopens tmr. fcuk da shit man. so gdnite n takecare pple... oh wait, last tink. sch suuuuuxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!






Popular Posts