nowadays so hot lehhh....





baik uh, 2day go out wif fadhil again. haha... tis tym he accompanied me go fix my hp. well, not reali fix la but i juz wanna ask sum enquiries since my hp nye keypad rosak. met him at kembangan mrt den off 2 orchard where we met up wif sheera. she go far east alone seyy so since kite dh kat sane, jumpe dier skali uh.



den go wisma sony ericsson. blablabla, sheera had 2 go hme due 2 sum reasons. left me n fadhil. babi uh my hp. uat hal smlm. tngh best2 msg wif erah den keypad button 7 yg ade pqrs tu rosak. arrrrgghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! so pple, try not 2 msg me till i get my hp fixed unless if u got sumtink important 2 msg me. i'll try evry possible way 2 reply wifout using words dat has da letters prqs. haishhh.... frustrating much? sure, it does! im stress bcoz of tis!



kk enuf, so aft much of enquiries abt my hp, we wen walk2 arnd orchard cam anak2 terbiar gitu uh. hahaha! finally decided 2 go eat at marina square coz dh kebulor! took bus frm orchard 2 suntec convention n ate at BK. den off back hme.





Popular Posts