dun u guys realize it? past few days da weather has been burning hot man! cant tahan seyy. on sun had soccer tournament n da field was bloody hot sampi my leg rase cam terbakar gitu. serious seyy... yest n 2day was da same too. i go sch very hot leyy... how 2 do exam? haha! serious seyy, i wen out of hse den walk till bus stop je dh sweating lyk hell. hoho!



ohya, smlm got EMath2 exam. ok la bleh tahan. shud b able 2 pass. as 4 juz now, had MCT exam. i dun even phm a single tink abt tis subject sia. den juz now do oso anyhow je. hahahahaha... wtf seyy. 2 papers down, 2 more to go b4 i can enjoy my 2 wks break. but kn, still got othr projects 2 complete. i hate sch! ckp je hols but den they giv us sumtink 2 do. ni dh bukan hols seyy. ass!



currently chatting wif razzak abt sch stuff. den d'rah suddenly chat wif me. its been so long since we last chat. but weird seyy, she asked me lotsa tinks lyk hows me, dh mkn lom, wat im doing etc... kk im chatting wif fadhil too planning wen 2 go out coz he nk beli baju. haha!



my leg has been a prob 2 me. evrywhere i go muz wrap wif bandage coz da wounds havent kering yet. den wen i walk oso muz walk slowly n drag my left leg. haiya! take doubledeck bus oso cannot go up, muz sit below... wanna go out oso muz tink twice coz i cant wear jeans since it will brush my wounds n it hurts u noe!



ok la got notink else 2 update. hmmm... oh wait! i got a secret. but too bad i cant tell u. hahahahahaha!!! only my closest ones i will tell. hehe... bye n takecare! (:





Popular Posts