hahahaha!!!!! ok wait, i juz feel lyk laughing. huahua... 2day was notink much. wen masjid wif syahrul, sufian n razzak. aft dat, wen 2 Tamp1 since sufian was craving 4 Frolick. i had a bit of da taste n yucks! its kinda gross. i mean its yoghurt but i've nvr tasted a yoghurt so sour lyk tis b4. even syahrul agrees. haha! so ya, sufian finished it up n den we proceeded 2 Rasa 21.



sufian felt lyk eating there so we juz followed. i was damn full coz da meal was quite a huge one eventho it only costs me $4. haha... bagosla, bayar skit tapi mkn bnyk. rezeki katekn! kk den slacked there n planned 4 our outing tis coming monday wic is nxt wk uh. sufian suggested we go pulau ubin 4 cycling. ohyeah, sounds fun! u noe wat, im in! hahahah... but den i nidda c if i hav enuf money coz now im lyk standing at d edge of a cliff. i pokai oredi liao...



arnd 4.30pm wen hme. reached hme, did sum wrkouts since im so bored n had notink 2 do. actually i wanted mit nelly if she's free but ended up she has a camp. ok lor, nvm den. orite, till here. gonna hav my dinner soon. takecare n gdnite! (:





Best of friends for years
Closer then you can imagine
Talked to each other daily
I don't know just where it happened
If only I could tell you how I feel inside
Losing sleep, I'm thinking
Can't imagine how it feels to see you with the wrong guy
Tell me how do I take his place

You already know
I'm capable
Can't you see who's been there all along
And I know I can't be wrong
Oh tell me why...

Did I have to fall in love with you
I'm driving myself insane
I don't know
Without you I can't function no more
And you will never look at me the same
You know it's really driving me insane
I don't know
Without you I can't function
I'm drivin myself insane

Hardest thing about this confession
Is it just by doing what we had
I don't want to lose what we got
But it's a chance I'll have to take
Don't want to spend my whole life wondering what it feels like
Being there beside you and kissing on you all night
See, I've been making a mistake

And is it loving you when you loving him
Cause no words can describe
How it leaves me empty inside
All I want is you
All I want is you...





Popular Posts