i love my babybear too!




nelly n kelly - my sweethearts





had a dream last 2 nite. its abt tis gal uh n its very sad till i cried in da dream. i lazy 2 elaborate. later i cry again how? susah tau nk pujok. haha! wen i woke up i realise i reali cried coz there's abit of tears in my eyes. aiyaaa.... so sad lehh. ):



den suddenly da whole day i was tinking abt NS. i hav lyk almost 2 yrs b4 i go NS but now i cant wait 2 go oredi coz i love 2 play wif weapons n stuff. hahaha... still, i find it harsh uh. later muz cut hair nearly botak! i dowan lehhh....... not cool. hehe! cant imagine how i look lyk seyy. confirm u all laugh at me. den rite, wen i tink further, im more sad. noe y? coz wen im away serving da country, i'll miss my love ones esp tis gal, my famli, fadhil, nelly n kelly. haishhh.... but lucky NS now modern oredi coz can go hme once in afew wks. dats wat i heard frm my neighbour uh coz he evry few wks go hme. i hope aft i finish NS i'll b stronger, bigger n taller! hohoho! (:



yest i was lyk sad n very down. so i texted nelly's lil sis, kelly, juz 2 make myself feel better coz she loves 2 kcau me n make me laugh. we hav names 4 each othr. i calls her babybear while she calls me teddybear. haha! so here's abit of da texts:


Herman: babybear, teddy abit sad uh...

Kelly: oh why, teddybear?

Herman: abt sumtink but i dowan tok abt it coz heart pain seyy. i juz nid sum1 2 be by my side n cheer me up.

Kelly: hey, c'mon! dun la sad sad, u dun look swit den, smile! my teddybear is strong n a cheerful guy, c'mon la. (:

Herman: btol ke ni swit?

Kelly: ur alwys swit, my dear. (:


awwww.... thanks alot ya kelly. there's alot more we talked abt wic made me reali laugh hard. haha! see, even a 12 yrs old gal lyk her do care 4 me. im so touched... bof nelly n kelly r sucha swithart. i love these 2 siblings, they r wonderful gals. (:



ok my hols has been quite a bore. there's projects 2 complete but i dun feel lyk doing. even now, aft 3 days of resting at hme n doing notink but eat eat eat, i still procastinate on finishing up those tasks. ohmy, y is sch being sucha an ass? i mean hols r suppose 2 b hols, no assignments or watsoever. but juz look at tis. such irony. babi btol! =.=



lets see, tmr mayb going out either wif *insert name* or ferra. dunno uh, sape yg free btwn da bof of dem, i juz go out wif dat person. i wanna go out wif fadhil but since he n sum of my othr cuzzins going 2 malaysia 4 a wedding invitation tmr, den its ok la. mayb nxt wk i go out wif him. plus i've got a so-called-double date wif nelly n kelly. hahahahahah!!!!! joking only la, but i've planned 2 spend sum tym wif da bof of dem nxt wk. as 4 my guy frens(sufian, syahrul, razzak, harith), mayb tis fri we going 2 Reflections at Bukit Chandu. but not confirmed yet. sufian suggested we all do sumtink different lyk going 2 Pulau Ubin n cycle there. hmmm... sounds fun! but currently im in shortage of money. aiyaaaa!!!!!!



oh last but not least, sum1 requested dat i update more abt da happy n positive stuff in my life rather den tok abt my sadness. yeah, i realise i've been blogging abt negative stuff lately. if possible she doesnt wan 2 c all those in my posts so dats y i tink starting frm now, i'll only blog abt gd ones unless i reali hafta blog abt da bad ones. as 4 da bad ones, mayb i juz write it in my personal diary or sumtink so i can still let my feelings out wenever im down.



dats it 4 now, shall update more soon. takecare n c ya arnd! <3





Popular Posts