my face tk perlu eh!







hohoho! 1st of all, i wanna say nelly gileeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! hahahahhaha.... sory uh, i actually bored uh. oh wait, one more tink. nelly cuteeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! biasela, tngk sape nye oreo jgk? aku peyy oreo jgk pe! tkmo jeles eh. hehehe....



kk 2day nvr go out. BUT rite, i go out. haha! confusing much? thanks 2 my sis nye bf, i finally hav sum1 2 go out wif. he saved my day man! haha... k uh, not go out la but play soccer wif. yup, 2day played soccer wif sis nye bf(halim) n sis nye sec sch classmates. dorg last min plan den tadi halim called my sis uh. den my sis shouted at me asking, "abaannnggggg, nk main bola dgn halim?" den im lyk, "huh? main bola? bleh ah!!!!" hahahaha... i was watching online movies on my laptp btw. so had 2 stop halfway n get ready 2 go out.



da streetsoccer was at simei so i wen there wif sis. mmg uh dier nk ikot coz bleh jumpe bf dier pe. hahaha!!!! den my sis confident tau, she said she noes where dat streetsoccer place is. so i follow blindly la kn. membabi bute btol ah aku ni. haha! den reached there, tkde org. ah yelaaaaahhhhhhhhh.... tis shows dat gals arent dat gd wif street directories. i've got my proof man, juz look at my sis! huahuahua! kk tkpe, so she called halim n they were actually at streetsoccer yg blakang eastpoint. tu la, ni namenye confideeeeeennnnnnnttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha....



so walked our way there n b4 i even started 2 play soccer, im oredi sweating. basket btol. blame my sis. haha! finally, jumpe jgk tempat tu. got changed n played soccer. den rite got matrep sia. ape lagi, gua pun start main kasar uh! hehehe... see if they scared or not. huak! k den i sway man, wanna noe wat happened? got small kid tackled my leg. ni bdk tackle bola ke tackle kaki aku seyy. so ya, i fell lyk nangke busok. well, not reali nangke busok uh but cam durian longgok pun ade. haha! my right ankle can heard da 'crack' sound. oh no, tis isnt gd n im scared. i tried standing up n luckily i can still run. but pain uh...



blablabla, halim n my sis nye kwn smue nk balek. so we oso wen hme at arnd 6.30pm i tink. haishhh.... serves me rite 4 suffering dat minor ankle injury. hope not too serious. my luka on my left knee dh nk baik, now my right ankle plak. tu la, smlm suke sgt kn nk kcau org. u noe wat, yest i pranked nelly, kelly n erah. i told dem im at hosp coz my leg fractured kena hit by car. aiya! now btol2 kaki aku saket. huak! but rite, da most worse reaction was erah. i dowan elaborate here uh, later she more mad at me. smlm wen i revealed da truth, she maki me satu bakol seyy. i mean not maki uh, but she was freaking mad at me 4 making her so panic n afraid. hahhahaaahhahaha.... sory uh, i bored la. (:






Popular Posts