those above pics were last yr's raye pics. i promise there will b no more of my long hair. hahaha! i wanna look neat n smart n ofcoz, hansem. hehe... plus my baju raye tis yr is still blue while da rest of my famli members wearing black. im wearing last yr nye coz i dowan waste money. its still nice seyy. haha!



as much as im happy 2 celebrate raye tmr, i still feel abit sad coz 4 da 1st tym im not able 2 celebrate it wif my late granny. im sure im not d only one feeling tis, my othr cuzzins n relatives too. wifout u, it wldnt b da same anymore even if grandpa is still here. we miss u very much granny. my tots n prayers will alwys b wif u.



last but not least, SELAMAT HARI RAYA kepade smue!!! maafkn saye klau saye ade membuat kesalahan ye. *cries* ceyy cam phm je aku. hahaha... (:






Popular Posts