see, no more long hair on tis raye. how do i look? (:











dats my sis. & she kuang ajar ckp i look lyk a matrep gi jln raye. -.-





woi! i've got an announcement 2 make! hahaha... kk 1st of all, i wanna say sory bcoz since da 1st day of raye i cldnt post anytink or show u pics abt my raye. i hafta wait 4 sum pple 2 upload their pics uh den frm there i take. sory bnyk2 k, i noe u all nk tngk my 'prasan-hansem' face in baju raye rite? huak!



yest i texted nelly. mak oi, kekek la seyy. i told her sumtyms in da toilet nk mandi i open my hp song loud2. den lagu dh best so aku ni pun step la nk ikot michael jackson. joget punye joget, skali tah camne my knees bleh terhentak kat sink. ah kn dh kene dolat. hahaha... benjol dokk. kesiaaaaannnnnn.



wait2, lom habes. the othr tym i woke up early in da mrng coz sch starts at 8am. my eyes r still half awake. so i stepped into da toilet bukak baju smue la kn. part nk bukak sluar muz angkat kaki kn. so i angkat kaki la but being da slenge me, i angkat too high den terhentak sink lagi. amek kau, saket maha saket beb. my eyes tros segar gile. hahaha! kesimpulannye, benjol lagi dokk. kesiaaaannnnnnnnn.



nelly was laughing her ass out wen she heard my stories. suke btol eh nelly bile aku uat klakar. tkpe2 aku dh biase, i ni kn bahan kekek eh nelly. dh bleh join suhaimi yusof nye crew. hahaha... summore she asked me if ade lagi such stories tk. mampos, somsom lutut kering jgk sia. haha! she said i shud receive cert 4 being slenge. by da tym i receive cert i tink im sitting on wheelchair sia. lutut dh gone. hahahahahhaa...



anw, i woke up at 1pm juz now. till now havent bathe. no bathe means no eat. k easier said, i wun eat if i havent bathe. weird rite? i noe but dats me. hahaha... den arnd 2 plus 2nd sis came hme frm sch. she came in n said 'abg nk fries? ni tadi nye blom mkn.' aku pun tngh lapar kn but lom mandi. so looking at da fries wif my dripping saliva, i decided 2 quickly bathe. hehe!



hmmm... den aft dat mayb i do a lil bit of wrkout(its been 8 days since i last did) while waiting 4 sis 2 finish using lappy as i nidda do sum serious wrk wif my lappy wic is..... play games!!!!!! (:






Popular Posts