Bohsiaaaaa!!!!!!!!






i didnt attend da remedial class 4 those who failed MCT. partly bcoz i was sick. i lost my voice uh. i set d alarm clock at 8am but den i overslept n woke up at 11.31am. haishhh... so i juz stayed in bed 4 awhile bcoz my head was lyk spinning.



wen i got off da bed, i switched on laptp n chatted wif eyfa. haha... siang2 dier online. skali dier tk gi sch. huak! ponteng je eh beauty ni. anw, we were bored so played games at msn n den she wanted me 2 kol her. ok so called her tok2 4 awhile b4 she decided 2 go slp. she asked me 2 wake her up at 3.40pm. hahaha...



at 3.40pm, called her hse again. she was lazy at 1st but in d end got up n bathed bcoz she'll b having her tuition at 4.15pm i tink. put down da fone n i go bathe. aft bathing, i did sum wrkouts while watching encore F1 race since i was out yest n cldnt watch it live on tv.



dad came hme juz b4 buke. i asked him 2 buy me apam balek. haha... mengidam uh. ni smue eyfa nye psl la, she passed me da virus. huak! so bile buke je i tros attack dat apam balek. wahh sedap seyy. but i ate abit only n save da rest 4 later at nite. den ate mee maggi seafood. i showed sis da video wic eyfa gav me da link. i even recorded it. tawe cam org gile seyy kite. seriously its very kekek uh. hahaha!



btw, my MP3 is back 2 life! yay! haha... thanks mum 4 bringing it 2 Harvey Norman n asking dem 2 fix it. nonid pay money one, free service. hahaha... so now im lyk enjoying music while blogging. k till here den, gdnite n takecare. (:







tis was d original video:








& tis is my sis reactions while watching it:



even da camera man, wic is me, is laughing too. haha!



Popular Posts