i tink tis is cool. tis is NCC freestyle drill frm my former sec sch, Greenview Sec. enjoy! (:





i logged in into my FS. juz reply comments n edit my profile wif a new song. so i was browsing n hopping frm one profile 2 another wen i came upon tis guy's profile. i dunno wats his age, but im very sure he shud hav gone 2 the NS before. i looked at his pics. hmmm... i cant deny dat he has got a nice body. yes, i declare im jeles. his body so nice, who wldnt wan a body lyk dat rite?



but tis cant b it! u tink ur d only one wif a nice body ahh?? k fine! i'll build up my body better den urs! u wanna compete?? u shall compete wif me! u how old, i how old? ofcoz la ur body looks nicer bcoz u've been 2 NS wat. wait till i get out frm NS n i'll find u! we shall see who's 'egg' is bigger! u wait ah u wait! =.=





Popular Posts