i've been enjoying single life lately. i agree it cldnt b much better bcoz i hav da freedom 2 do anytink dat i wan. juz name it, anytink. summore im legally 18 so i wldnt b afraid 2 do anytink - as long as its sensible. but apart frm dat, being single do has its downside too. i do feel lonely sumtyms, knowing dat i dun hav a special sum1 to share my life wif. well, ofcoz i can share wif my frens n famli but notink is much more wonderful den getting 2 share all my achievements in life wif my othr half.



i hafta admit dat i still am not fully recovered frm my previous breakup. its as simple as i still cant get over her yet. mayb abit but not fully. its hard but i tried alot of tyms even wen i knew my heart is oredi closed 4 any othr gals except 4 d only one whom still lingers deep in my heart. lyk i said, all tis while i've been keeping myself busy wif lotsa activities going on arnd me. i forced myself 2 get busy n mix wif othr gals instead of juz one gal but the outcomes may still b considered da same - i am not easily gonna let her go.



well, atleast 4 now im abit relieved bcoz im getting da hang of it in seeing her as juz a fren. it took me quite a long tym but in order 2 achieve dat, sumtyms i purposely forced myself 2 create an argument wif her hoping dat those feelings i once had 4 her wld b set free. it hurts me wen i had 2 fight wif her but seems lyk dats d only solution i had in getting rid of my feelings 2wards her. its reali painful but im doing it 4 da better.



yest nite, i cldnt reali slp. i cldnt help it but lay flat on my bed n stare aimlessly at da ceiling. alot of tinks ran across my mind at dat point of tym. its as if till now i still cldnt find an answer 2 sum of those qns stucked im my head. lemme ask u sumtink(if ur a gal reading tis) abt guys. hav u ever came across a guy who kept asking u da same qns repeatedly again n again? im sure u hav bcoz being a guy myself, dats y i did too.



u see, wen a guy is in doubt abt a particular matter concerning da gal whom he loves very much, he wld ask da gal da same tink till da gal gets bored n irritated. tis is bcoz he noes da gal is lying 2 him n dat he wld search 4 da truth till he's satisfied. so gals, if a guy does tis 2 u, den u've got no othr choice but 2 speak out da truth. otherwise, ur ears wld get tired of da same qns he's asking. but dun get me wrong. tis is not abt da guy not trusting u. its juz dat he noes n has a strong feeling dat sumtink is not rite n he wans 2 noe wats going on.



to be honest, i was once lyk dat too wif my gf. i knew she was lying so i kept pestering her wif da same qns till one day she got reali irritated wif me n accused me of not trusting her. now who's in da wrong here? its up 2 u 2 decide but i feel its her dats in da wrong. i wldnt b pestering her abt it if she had told me dat truth. den all those unwanted tinks wldnt hav happened. furthermore i had da rights 2 ask. and the issue abt me not trusting her? well, how am i gonna trust her fully wen i myself knew dat she's lying?



ok enuf of all dat, i've got a qns 4 all da gals out there if ur reading tis. so here's my qns:

"When a girl says no one matters to her at the moment, she's actually confused because she still wants to be with person A but at the same time she likes person B. Is that true? Or must it always be that way most of the time?"



now here's anothr topic. they say, 'Wonderful moments cannot be created if time does not allow.' ok in simpler meaning, u cannot hav wonderful moments if u dun spend quality tym 2gthr. i strongly believe in dat. i've been in exact same situation alot of tyms. in d end i get so frustrated abt it. i asked a gal out wif me. even wen im busy, i tried 2 set aside sum tym 4 those i feel who r special 2 me - either its frens, famli or juz cuzzins. so my intentions of asking her out was bcoz by seeing her, hopefully all my stress abt sch wrk or watever stress there is wld fade away n dat i juz wanna relax n spend tym wif her. wats so wrong abt 2 frens sitting down n catching up wif each othr's life rite? im not asking her 2 b my gf either.



unfortunately 4 me, tinks doesnt wrk out so well wen i asked her out. i understands dat mayb she's busy. yeah ok i accept her reasons n try 2 put myself in her situations. but wat if evrytym tis happens? it cant b a coincidence dat wenever i wanna spend tym wif her, she busy. absolutely there's sumtink fishy going on. who wldnt get suspicious, am i rite? k la, if u dun get wat i mean, i shall translate it in english + malay so its easier:

"eventho she's busy, tkkn twice a wk pun tkleh. k uh, kurangkn skit. twice a wk je dier dh tkleh ape lagi once a wk kn. kk, tkkn once a wk pun tkleh mit. btol tk? if btol2 tkleh mit den its ok, i understand bcoz she might b reali busy. but atleast la eh, make an effort plak la 2 arrange a date so kite bleh mit up. ni tk, im alwys d one yg kene ask her if she's free 2 mit up anot."



k done wif da translating. hahaha! so here's a reminder 2 all of u bcoz i dowan u all 2 get da same fate lyk mine. rmb tis, if u wanna hav a successful relationship wif sum1, dun care if he/she is ur partner or juz a fren, make sure u spend tym wif each othr n dun ever let any of da parties feel left out, useless n lonely. treasure those who makes u feel special n in return u do da same.



well, as 4 me, im still waiting 4 my wonderful moments. so far i dun tink i've had enuf wonderful moments bcoz i wasnt given a chance 2 spend tym wif her. im not asking much, but juz quality tym wif her - be it she's my gf or juz a fren.





Popular Posts