hello guys. im bored so decided 2 juz post a short one. hmmm... 2day nvr do workouts bcoz my left foot is still in pain aft wat happened on monday. wanna noe wat happened? ok, on monday i was carrying dumbbells. aft awhile i took a rest so i placed da dumbells on da bed. but one of it sumhow rolled down da bed n booommmm!!! i was unlucky bcoz i was standing rite beside da bed. it dropped on my left foot. bulleyes!!!! da pain so syok sia, u wanna try sum?? huak! i took a look at my left foot, no damage done but veins were clearly seen. as if its gonna explode out. i was in shock so i didnt reali felt da pain till afew moments later, wowwww!!! kesakitannye cam nk branak gitu. hahahhaha!! but lucky enuf 4 me, da bed isnt dat high, wic means my foot cld hav been severly crushed if da bed was a double-decker one. ewwww!!



not to wory, i can still walk as per normal. juz dat it hurts a lil bit wen going up n down da stairs. im more worried abt tis wkend bcoz dad's team soccer match has oredi started n wif my injured foot, im afraid i dun hav tym 2 recover fully. i've not told dad abt my foot yet. if he noes, he wun lemme play soccer sia. dats gonna be super frustrating!





Popular Posts