i was irritated by cine mampos peyy music. its 12pm in da day n i wanna hav more slp but these pple are making life difficult 4 me. i tink they making da person's soul in da coffin more difficult 2 rest in peace sia. bising sane bising sini, tk tahu respect org mati ke. can karaoke summore. wth. urgh.



im bored. any gals wanna accompany me out 2 chill? i promise u a kiss on da cheek. or mayb kiss as long as u wan. i swear. i'll treat u anytink 4 lunch. juz anytink as long as u accompany me out. juz any gal will do. pls?? haishh. okok juz stop it. look at da tym now. its 5 plus oredi, no use going out. forget abt it den. dh uh, aku emo sendiri pun bagos. haha.



i wonder why many gals out there go crazy abt Robert Pattinson. wats so special abt him? he's juz lyk any othr guy wat. but muke penyek! hahaha. sory 2 all his fans, i tink Taylor Lautner's hotter la ok. he has got da body lyk a man. now i wish i cld be lyk dat werewolf. too bad im juz a small-framed lad wif average look. wic gal wans me sia. mayb Emma Watson je uh. hehe!



k la, im gonna get myself carry weights soon. preparing 4 da 3rd Twilight Saga. muz look sapau u noe. they offered me a role in da new movie as Walter, a boy who alwys kena bully in sch by Bella's frens. but my character act lyk less den 3 mins only. stakat kene bully je den dhbis. ok wat, atleast my face dpt kua in da movie. haha! kk b4 i end tis post, i wld lyk 2 share a song below. love u love me! (:








~a song specially dedicated from him to her~





Popular Posts