Jacob Black wannabe



i hav a huge pimple on my left cheek. no one noes how much i hate tis. haha. anw, sch was ok. sumtink happened aft sch wic made me upset. its da new yr oredi n u said u dowan fight or quarrel but why u left me upset juz now? haishh. i had to force myself not to fight wif u. so wif a heavy heart, i decided to juz go tamp alone. someone's bday is coming up real soon n i havent had any ideas wat to buy as a present. i circled da whole tamp mall, wishing i cld get ideas of wat to buy. luck wasnt on my side n im still clueless abt wat to buy. k nvm den, i'll ask arnd.



as i walked to tamp int to take bus hme, i felt upset again. haishhh. such small matters but it cld reali affect my mood. fyi, im an emotional guy. so while waiting for my bus, i sat beside da queue, stoning lyk an idiot feeling so upset. haishh. i made up my mind dat i muz do sumtink b4 i started crying. okok, was juz joking. i wldnt cry infront of large crowds. limit2 in my room je uh. haha. so wif my empty brain, i figured out a brilliant idea! why not i wash my eyes wif klorok! okok joking again. haha. actually i cuci mate jap uh. it worked coz sumhow it cheered me up juz by looking at gals. huak!



my eyes wandered arnd n den it stopped at my watch. oh my! i've been cuci mate for lyk almost 45mins siak! i admit, tis my 1st tym cuci mate till dat long. but i was upset wat so i needed sumtink to regain my mood. but sadly wen i looked at gals rite, they only looked at me once n den they turned their heads away frm me. down sia aku. baby are u down down down down down~ hahahahaa!! i wonder why uh, den suddenly i knew why. its bcoz of my pimple!! arghh. wic gal wants me wen they see a big volcano on my cheek? u tell me who ah. only Emma Watson wants sia! hahahahah. kk cut da crap. so feeling a sense of rejection, i decided to juz head hme. but too bad uh, my bus havent arrive yet so continued to cuci mate again till bus arrived. hahahahahaha!!



den sumtink happened. got 3 Manjusrian gals walked past. aikk, cam knl je uniform ni. hmmmm. i cldnt reali recognise who but i was sure i noe one of dem. all 3 of dem turned to look at me. unfortunately my eyes rabun uh, cant see who those 3 are. why u all look2, not happy izzit?! i noe la i got pimple n i look ugly. haishhh. kk joking. rabak pe one of dem tu dh nmpk me but dowan approach me. confirm she dowan me to see her. sad sia. haishhhh. afew moments later, i boarded da bus. den rite, da bus driver face look alike lyk da gal uh wic made me upset. i was abt to punch dat bus driver face wen all of a sudden tet-tet-tet-tet-tet-tettttt!!!!!!! alamakkkk, my ezlink cannot be scanned coz my wallet was too thick. got many $50 notes inside uh coz juz now i donated to tis beggar. he doesnt look lyk beggar uh but heckcare i juz donate. den he said, "wahh boy, u so gd ahhh. u donate me 10 cents. i shall repay ur kindness. nahhhh, take all tis $50." so i grabbed da money, only to realise its monopoly note sia. haishhhh. kk dh mepek.



anw, im still upset wen i reached hme. aiyo gal, why u make me upset. haishhh. den i realised, its bcoz i havent say 'I Love You' to u. damn, why do i alwys keep forgetting to do so. mayb im nervous. mayb im scared she wldnt accept it. or mayb i might hav drank glue wic sealed my lips. touch wood touch wood touch wood!





Popular Posts