yest spent tym wif famli. headed to tamp 1st bcoz dad n i wanted to apply for mioTV soccer package. blablabla, travelled to pasir ris n had dinner at Arnold's. only 2 places but it was fun.


i work here as a sales promoter of tis shop. if u interested in buying, do visit. haha!






tis eurasian boy is very cute



but he only wants to take pic wif my sis. he said he dowan take pic wif me. haha!



yummy!!




i managed to finish da whole spring chicken *burp!*




and oso da large size coleslaw *double burp!*









bloated tummy, 2 months pregnant aft eating dat chicken. haha!




so how, can be one of Cotton On model? (:



it was arnd 12 plus, i wen online. saw my Babybear online too so webcammed wif her. haha. apparently Nelly was there too so i got to see her thru webcam. and she wrote 'Hershey, Oreo miss u so much' on a piece of paper n showed it to me. so cute. haha. slept at arnd 3am.


tongues out! hahaha...



currently im feeling down. seriously sia, i kept my distance away frm u bcoz im trying to discipline myself. i dowan to create trouble. but i felt as if u dun bother abt me anymore. if u can do dat to a particular sum1, why not me?? dun ask me wat u did, u shud noe urself. haishhh. sumtyms life is unfair. i wasnt given a chance. i tried my best not to create trouble. i hope my efforts wun go to waste n dat it'll be rewarded but in the end, dat person juz cldnt see my intentions. how cruel. now i noe where i stand among ur frens - im juz lyk any othr guys whom u knew, rite?



a female fren of mine once told me tis, "there's nothink wrong if a girl that u like talks on the phone with another guy. but if she talks with him late at night and till the very next morning, now there's a problem. it could be that she sees the guy as very important to her till she's willing to talk with him for hours and that he is much more important than you."





Popular Posts