today my mind is so fully packed wif MCT stuff. da whole day in sch was MCT. lyk wth. frm 8am-12pm n den got makeup class frm 1-5pm. wahh jialat. so meaning i skipped masjid again. haishhh. not dat i dowan to go but my grp realised da wiring dat i did was all connected wrongly. disaster strikes. i had to reassign all da wires again. sory razzak cldnt go wif u to masjid. haha. blablabla, by 4 plus we managed to do programmes for all of our components. finally a positive outcome. haha. now we are left wif compiling all of it in a same programme but dat part is gonna be complicated. so will continue nxt wk.



aft dat met up wif syahrul n sufian. our plan to celebrate razzak's bday, wic is tmr, was ruined as da bday boy had to go hme early n proceed to his fren's hse to do their project. so nvm, shall celebrate nxt friday. da 3 of us den headed to tamp. ate at Popeyes b4 deciding to lepak at Starbucks. by then it was oredi arnd 8 plus. we sat outside bcoz we wanted to play cards as well. haha. while syahrul n sufian wen to buy drink, i waited at our table. den sumtink unexpected happened.



ahbeng: excuse me, my fren want ur number.

me: who? *surprised*

ahbeng: there... *points sumwhere*

me: where?? sory i cannot see ah. *not wearing specs wat so vision is blur*

ahbeng: there la.

me: chinese or malay?

ahbeng: chinese.

me: u call her here la. i wan to know why she want my number.

ahbeng: okok wait

me: *was hopping for a cute petite chinese gal*

*so chinese gal n ahbeng came*

gal: *smiles*

me: *smiles, looked at her n was shocked, wahh da face so jialat summore she's too big size as compared to me*

me: so why u want my number?

gal: errr. dunno. haha.

me: haha. i juz want to know why.

gal: haha. i lyk malay guys.

me: ohok. u how old, where u sch at?

gal: 18, soon temasek poly.

me: ohok. so u wan my number?

gal: errrr. yes.

me: why not u takedown my email.

gal: ok *takes out hp n typed down my email*

gal: ok thanks

me: *didnt smile but juz nodded n turned arnd*



i tot its gonna be a pretty gal but it turned out to be real pretty, NOT! haha. since i've called her over, i decided not to embarrass her nor myself so i juz decided to pretend giving her my email. if she reali adds me, i'll tell her im not interested n i oredi hav a gf. padehaaaaal. haha. or da best way is to juz ignore her if she adds me. haha. klau lawa tkpe, i make frens oredi sia. hehe.



anw, back to story, da 3 of us boys played cards all da way. aft dat da 2 boys smoked n den we wen hme. dad told me tmr no soccer. haha. so tmr going out wif famli. k ah dats all for now. tired n i wanna listen to Misteri Jam 12. den off to bed! so gdnite! (:





Popular Posts