so as mentioned, yest wen out to orchard. da whole day was spent there. mind u, we gotta be fit enuf to walk back n forth frm one place to another. there's 6 of us(5 cousins + 1 fren). da 18 yrs old - fadhil, sulas, my sis alifah. and da 19 yrs old - me, titi, my fren syahrul. we headed to ION's BK first bcoz titi was starving n she's starting wrk at 6.30pm at one of ION's shops, Rubic.












so sent titi off to wrk while da rest of us decided to take a walk to Somerset 313. da place is quite interesting eventho we didnt reali had much tym to explore da whole mall.


isap je eh boy...










notice a hat on my head. wen i got close to da tv, an image of da hat appeared on my head. cool or wat.











aft Somerset 313, took a long walk back to Far East Plaza. my sis treat us Fried Mars Balls. thanks for da treat. haha.





yummy! shud try tis more often.














ok so i bought a Topman shirt at Wisma Atria. another shirt to be added to my collection of Topman shirts. haha. by den it was oredi lyk 10 plus. we waited for titi to finish her wrk n so we sat down at CoffeeBean to hav a drink. and realising dat titi took a longer tym to finish her wrk, we moved to sumwhere else to lepak n play cards.
























as soon as titi finished her wrk, it was oredi arnd 11.30. made our way hme. we were laughing n cracking ass-like jokes in the mrt. pple were staring at us. haha.

























guess wic shoe is whose?







below is sumtink specially made by nelly. she gav me tis last wk. how swit of u Oreo. haha. she said it was hard to create tis. i app her hardwork n tym spent on juz doing tis for me. thanks alot bestie.


heryie.hershey.herma[N]elly.ollie.oreo forever!






Popular Posts