on fri was a stressing day in sch for me. i had MCT lab. 2 of my grp members paitao nvr come. so left 2 of us je. it was rather a 1 person work coz im d only one doing our project while my othr grp member copied wat i did. lyk fcuk. he doesnt noe wat he's doing n copy me blinded. but at d end of da day i sumhow managed to get da solution to our project n handed in da report to da teacher. eh clap for me la, i did it all by myself ok. dat othr guy heckcare, he deserves no credit for copying me.



so aft sch, i met up wif another fren to do yet another project. wahh stress liao. blablabla, arnd half an hour i wen hme i didnt bring my soccer stuff as im playing soccer wif frens later on in sch. so meaning i skipped masjid. haha. not only me ok, fadhil oso coz he came over to my hse since he's playing soccer wif us too. he said he wanna use my laptop coz his laptop broke down. haha. so arnd 2 plus we wen off to sch again to play soccer. here are da pics so enjoy.




































as for today, i played soccer again. for dad's team ofcoz. played in da 2nd half, at rightback. was kicked on da thigh, escaped a two-footed tackle but was shoved on da head. cb pain sia, lucky my head didnt bleed. basically i felt lost during da match bcoz im tired n my groin hurts. all bcoz of yest's soccer dat i played in sch. if lyk tis fri i dowan play soccer anymore ahh.



so reached hme, bathed n switched on laptop. surprised to see *insert name* so i chatted wif her. and we webcam too. had fun webcamming wif her. i did lotsa silly faces. i even asked my parents to say hi to her thru webcam. haha. and i cldnt be much more happier bcoz finally i get to see her face. well, thru cyber only not in real life but still im grateful. and she said im Romeo while she's Juliet. awwww, how swit. hehe. and i lyk it wen we call each othr 'babyboo'. cool shit. haha. and den she had to go off. and i suddenly started to miss my Juliet. hehe.



ok uh dats all. tmr going for an indian wedding. my 1st tym attending a non-malay wedding invitation. muz be fun to see wats da food is lyk there. as long as da place doesnt smell wif indians den im ok wif it. oops, bastard sia. hehe. k shhh. bye! (:





Popular Posts