wahh so tired! yest slept at 3am, watched soccer. haha. woke up at 3pm juz now. 12 hours of slp, it felt so gd. haha. anw, here are pics of yest. attended my cousin's engagement(dad's side) at yishun.




she said, "inilah hantaran dari pihak lelaki"






i was busy texting wif nelly







at arnd 4pm, waited for dad's fren to pick us up. its soccer time! mum n sis followed to support dad n i playing soccer. haha. i alwys enjoy playing at st wilfred coz da field is carpet grass. i can run faster as da ground is level wif no bumpiness. haha. our opponent has 2 maksaleh guys, very tall. but doesnt mean they are gd wat. haha. i managed to rough up wif one of dem by kicking his leg, telling him me too can be aggressive. haha.





dats me changing




spot me if u can








dad wearing no. 15



oops, i slipped



















spot me if u can, im playing at right-midfield



so aft soccer, my famli decided to juz hav dinner outside. took bus 23 all da way to tamp. ate at century square popeyes. yummy! i was surprised to see elysa working as a counter. haha. and i saw 2 gal siblings eating wif their famli. bof were awesomely pretty. im juz lucky i guess. hehe. and i was much more lucky wen my sis said dat she noes one of da gal bcoz she's in da same sch as my sis. but too bad uh, my sis said she got bf oredi. nvm den, let gals come searching for me coz imma boy dat can charm any gals dat i mit. fuuuuhhhhlerrmakkkk, sudah speaking beb!




wtf??



oh btw, i hate pple/gals who doesnt reply to my text msgs. i find it very rude. atleast apologize or explain why he/she cldnt reply me straight away. dats much better n i respect dat person more.





Popular Posts