bear with me, this is gonna be a long post. below are pictures taken yesterday. went out with the boys to play game at Cathay Cineleisure. had dinner at BBQ Chicken. and it was a successful day for me because for the 1st time in my life, i actually wore slippers to town. haha. all because of my stupid ankle injury. shittos.














as for today, it was kinda busy for me. in the morning, headed to Innova JC to support and accompany Kelly for her Sports Day. she won medals for both 2oom(1st) and 4x100m(2nd). she could hav grabbed gold for her 100m event but was disqualified for running onto the wrong lane. haha. pity her. camne boleh masok lane orang pun tak tahu. u mabok eh Kel. haha.




she had a good lead over the rest






step cute only my Babybear ni. haha!





i guess she knew i was taking snaps of her and she didnt wanna look at me



...not even a single turn at me. haha!






well done Kel, muke maintain ehhh. hehe!



then after i arrived home from Woodlands, rested for awhile before going out to Sufian's house. Razzak, Syahrul and i helped him out with his sis wedding preparations. the wedding is tomorrow. nothing much, just carry things from upstairs to void deck. mind u, all the things are damn heavy that we had to use trolleys to get the things down.



blablabla, at 5pm we accompanied Syahrul for his haircut at Afghan. finally, he's getting a new haircut in like..... months?? he kept that long hair since he left secondary school sia. haha. and after the haircut, my 1st impression of him was that he look like one of those Voguelicious guys. hahaha!! but with his chinese face, he looks rather like Rain. immitation one. haha.



nevertheless, the main focus of this post is..... i passed my exams!! wohooooo!! no supp papers! haha. i've checked my results and was glad with what i saw. eventhough most of if are D grades, im still grateful i made it. and surprisingly i passed my most hated subjects, NetFund. cb no life sia learn all of those. but i nvr back down and tried my hardest to revise, even till the last moment before i entered the examination room. kesimpulannye, i should be proud because im determined to do my very best and give it all it takes. haha. honestly, after looking at my results, i felt that everything is back right on track. i would like to thank Nor Umairah and FarahDINA. they both prayed for me. (:




Popular Posts