yesterday was supposed to go out with Syahrul and Fadhil. but in the end, Fadhil went out with his classmates. and Syahrul didnt want to go town with me because he's lazy. prangai melayu sia kau. haha. that means im left alone. thats not the problem but im already dressed up to go town and its sucha waste if i didnt go out. decided to text everbody that i could think of. blablabla, Adilah said she's going out too. i asked if she could accompany me or something but due to some reason, i decided not to tag along with her as she's going out with family. alamak Adilah, i thought u could save my day man. haha.



just as i thought no one would turn up, Nadya replied my text message. and she said she'll able to meet up with me. ok thats great! finally someone. haha. so met her up at Tamp and i had a drink at McCafe while we chitchat. walked around Tamp Mall and blablabla, she had to go home. i'll be meeting Syahrul at 5pm. Since Nadya stays near my house, i sent her home and then met up with Syahrul. i dont mind going here and there or all over Singapore because my ezlink is bus-pass concession. haha. so Syahrul followed me to Tamp1. i bought 2 shirts at Springfield and Fox. usually it'll be Topman but for now, just wanna try other brands. haha.



by then it was already 7pm plus. dropped by my house to put the shirts and to get myself a quick shower before proceeding to Syahrul's house. watched soccer at his house. i got to webcam with Elly. Nelly wasnt there because she's having camp. awwww, so sad for me. haha. saw Mummy in Elly's room and Elly called her. Mummy was waving to me through the webcam and i literally waved back. haha. ok so watched 2 soccer matches from 9.30pm-2am and after soccer Syahrul and i headed to Tamp Mart mac to get ourselves McCafe. reached his house and played PS3 till like 7am. haha. i went home soon after.



while walking home, had to pass by East Spring Sec. i could see students reporting to school and all of them was looking at me. what looklook?!! not happy issit?? i know u all jealous because must go school whereas im enjoying my holidays. back to school kids. bluek! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! reached home, parents were getting ready to go work while 3rd sis had already gone to school. left 2nd sis who was sleeping soundly. she's waiting to start school in ITE soon and is now currently working at Marina Square's John Little. threw myself on the bed and only woke up at around 4pm just now. haha. slept like oinkoink sia.



now no food at home, im starving!! and im alone at home. waiting patiently for dad to come home with dinner. i told him just buy me anything will do. haha. but if can buy me pizza again uh. hehe! ok la g2g, tc peeps. (:




Popular Posts