Hirah and Fyqa



my hair's finally growing like a tree. grow hair grow!



saw that ciggarette bud on the floor? yes, i just took a puff. (:



Alice In Wonderland was quite entertaining. it has a simple storyline for all to understand. and it was totally hilarious. just that i dont understand why some people said the movie is boring and has no 3D effects at all. a friend of mine warned me not to watch it coz its a waste of money but i heckcare, watch for the sake of wanting to know if its really boring. where got boring! its so funny and the 3D effects was there. maybe those people dont know what 3D is so thats why they say no 3D effects. your eyes got problem! haha. ok actually i dont have any plans to watch the movie today but my friend asked me to tag along. she's a junior from my secondary school. and feeling so bored at home, i decided to tag along. had a great day with both girls. after movie, headed to Nelly's house. returned her book.



my right forearm is still aching due to badminton. gosh, i even had a hard time brushing my teeth. my hand just cldnt grip the toothbrush properly. so with my forearm still aching, i cldnt do any workouts. ohya, i wanna go Sentosa badly. wanna have a look at the new Universal Studios. and staying at home all day has been so dreading. wish there's school. ok no! say no to school. haha. wish i could go out everyday. maybe this weekend off to town, get some new shirt. Cotton On shirts are selling at 2 for $30. so cheap but yet i dont really like their shirts. its not the same quality as Topman.



ok my tummy's full now. dinner was delicious, ate murtabak. its inside was full of meat. now thats my favourite. i love meat. and i dont eat murtabak that has egg in it. for some reason i dislike egg, i dont know why. dont ever serve me murtabak that has egg in it. never! haha. and here's the weird think. when i eat murtabak, sometimes i eat it with chilli sauce. haha. all because of that one day, dad bought murtabak and dat bloody shop owner forgot to give curry. he only gave dalcha. i hate dalcha because it looks like vomit. ewwwwww!! haha. so with no curry, i tried dipping it in chilli. and wow, tastes perfect! since that day, i prefer murtabak with chilli sauce. (:





Popular Posts