haiyaaaakkk!!



i was texting with this girl. i see her as only a friend. besides, i barely know her much. but there's one thing about her that i really dislike and is really driving me off. she seems too desperate, she wants to get close to me and she once told me she likes me and wants me to be her boyfriend. so just now while texting, she had to go off halfway for her school rehearsal. and check this out, this was what she sent me:


"bye bby love u so much. nnt i mesage u after my rehearsal k syg. btw sowie i was a pain in the ass. love u a lot k muacks"


see wat i mean? but obviously i didnt even reply her last text message. we just knew each other a month ago and yet she insists on calling me those names. i admit that thats abit worrying for me because i feel uncomfortable with these kind of girls. i myself dont want a relationship unless i already knew the girl for about a year or more but whenever i wanna voice out my concern on how she is treating me, i feel as if im being cruel towards her if i were to do so. not that i really dont want her to feel that way for me because all human beings have feelings too so i cant say 'dont ever like me' to her. just that im scared i would hurt her feelings. every now and then i would think on ways to tell her the truth that i just wanna stay friends but sometimes i give in too much. can someone please advise me on what to do next??





Popular Posts