i managed 2 capture ur heart but u left me



how i wish it was still u sitting rite there beside me







yay! 2day im so excited! hahahahhaha.... wen out wif fadhil 2 penin. we bof bought ourself a new jeans each. den i bought a new slip-on shoe branded Vans. sory eh, aint a matrep coz matrep tk pkai kasot Vans. anw, aft shopping, headed 2 marina square coz fadhil nk mkn BK while im craving 4 ice-cream so had our late lunch there n i bought d ice-cream there.



aft our meals, we walked arnd there lyk bdk2 yg tk tentu arah. hahaha... den wen 2 da cinema. was surprised its not crowded lyk on sat wen we watched x-men there. k so walked arnd again b4 we wen hme by mrt at arnd 6.45pm. in d mrt, got tis guy seating in btwn me n fadhil. den he coughed n automatically fadhil n i looked at each othr. noe y? coz takot dektu ade swine flu! hahahhahahahhahaha.... padehal kat marina square aku dh step batok2 depan org ramai juz 2 c their reactions. hehehhe!



so ya, 2day reached hme early coz fadhil nk sgt tngk x-men on tv. gd la, atleast i can hav a rest. fri n sat been going out je seyy. summore da back of my thigh is hurting. ouch! ni la akibatnye tk warm-up b4 playing soccer. hehe... plus tmr sch! shit man, i hate wen sch ends at 6pm evryday. dorg pk ape, aku robot? pissed off sia...



i juz wanna thank 1st of all fadhil coz no matter how sad im feeling, he's alwys there 4 me. he may not realise it but wen we spend tym 2gthr lyk going out or juz chilling out, he make all my sadness go far2 away... thanks cuzzin, ur da best n will alwys b da best!



2nd, thanks 2 nelly n her lil sis kelly. i noe i may b sad at tyms but den i still hav bof of dem wic i can rely on. i've known nelly 4 quite a long tym n till now, we still going strong. frm strangers 2 frens 2 bestfrens. nelly thanks 4 evrytink, i reali app it ok. as 4 kelly, eventho she loves 2 joke arnd wif me n im not reali close as compared 2 nelly, she is still a lovely gal whom i can look 4 wen im down. she's juz lyk nelly, they bof juz now how 2 make my day. im grateful 2 noe dem n proud 2 hav dem in my life. u bof r my syg ok. kelly, i love u too sweetheart!



3rd, i wanna thanks sum pple who made me realise sumtink. nazurah, wen i told u evrytink btwn me n her, i said i wun ever 4giv her. but den u said "come on herman, ur not so bad rite? im sure there's a heart in u sumwhere." well, ur rite. im not bad n i still hav my mercy on othrs. its juz dat my feelings took control over my tinking coz i juz cant accept wat she did 2 me. to ally, wat u said was rite too. but its hard being as da victim here so i hope u wld phm how i feel rite now.



lastly, to dat particular person(im sure u noe who u are), im sory but i juz hate u too much. i find myself having a hard tym 2 forgive u aft all these shits u did. if i were ever 2 forgive u, dats gonna take a very long tym. im not being harsh but u've turned me into sum1 reali diff frm wat u expected. i hate 2 cry at nite but u forced me to. but fate decides all n no matter wat, we still each has our own life 2 live wif. so rmb, make da best out of it ok n dun u ever spoil ur future...






Popular Posts