juz now had conference call wif erah, ezah n shakir. tok abt stuff uh but i juz simply kept myself quiet coz i dunno wat they toking abt. so ya juz listen lor. den shakir had 2 put down 1st. so left wif 3 of us. tok2 den suddenly bof gals toking abt sad stuff wic only they noe. bof cried. i dunno wats happening. felt lyk crying too but not bcoz of da story uh as i dunno anytink wat. its bcoz bof gals were crying n i cant stand it 2 hear or c gals cry. later i pity dem uh. they oso dowan tell me da story so wats da use rite. den suddenly erah's batt low n da line all cut off. so i juz wen 2 slp la. mls uh sia nk bual lagi. tido pun lagi bagos.



tmr i dunno wats my plan. initial plan was 2 mit sum1 either tmr or fri coz she wanna mit me as we nvr mit b4 n we promised 2 share our probs wif each othr. im lyk having abit of probs wif sum matter wic i tink i reali nid 2 get it off my chest by telling it 2 sum1. so ya, lucky she's there 2 hear me out. she very caring u noe. evryday muz send me atleast a gdnite msg. oh she juz sent me one a moment ago. well, lets juz c how it goes tmr.



k la, im off 2 bed now. gdnite n switdreams! (:





Popular Posts