muke tk perlu seyy



oh hey!




dats sufian, plus my fingers




how do i look?




rawwwrrr!!!!




she said i've got beautiful eyes... yeke??





my new-found hairstyle






dats my 2nd sis n me checking my hp coz i dropped it!!







ni sch uniform or wat sia?? skirt peyy panjang...





byzura, my famous amos supplier! (:






heyheyhey! (:

2day wen out wif sufian. he needed help in his poly enrolment thingy. i noe its sucha hassle. i've been thru it b4 last yr n its sumpah leceh. haha... kk so met up at arnd 1.30pm. took bus 3 frm my hse 2 go EHub at pasir ris.



reached there, searched 4 a place 2 eat. wen 2 BBQ Chicken den Hei Sushi n back 2 BBQ Chicken since we cant reali decide where 2 hav our lunch. haha! ok so while waiting 4 our food, we tok2 n i helped sufian wif his poly tink. den ate our meals lyk babirusa. hahahhaha!!! no la, we ate slowly. muz savour da food wat. if eat quickly, later tk kenyang. haha... kesian sufian, his chicken very hot n spicy. hot n spicy same meaning eh? k watever. hehe! so ya, he had 2 drink lotsa water. huahua...



blablabla, aft eating wen 2 cheers coz sufian wanted 2 buy stamp. skali tkde. thanks eh cheers! tk gune btol... haha! so had no choice but 2 go 2 central 2 get his stamp. i wanted 2 follow him but on 2nd tots, i tink i better go hme straight. coz perot uat hal uh. nk terberak beb! hehehe... so ya, we took 12 n he alighted at central while i stayed in da bus n alighted at my hse.



den bile turon bus kn, saw syabilla. walaowei, she looked at me semacam seyy. cam nk gado. den i oso uat bodo je la kn. haha... tk bagos tau gado dgn adek2. gado dgn monyet kat zoo lagi bagos. hohoho!! (:






Popular Posts