juz now mrng arnd 6.30pm i got severe stomache. hahaha! cant tahan man. muz b da chilli i ate on saturday's kenduri. den i wen out of da toilet n saw my 3rd sis still slping. so i tot 2 myself "dier ni skola kn?" but i heckcare la, i wen back 2 slp. dpt tahu she go sch late arnd gitu kua umah. padan muke. hohoho! 2nd sis plak didnt go sch since she's sick.



anw, yest nite i talked otp wif erah. i've oredi starting 2 miss her now. she's going 4 her sch camp frm mon-wed n im gonna miss her reali bad. haha... one tink dat i lyk abt her is dat she brings back all those past memories wen i was still her age. wen i was her age, i didnt hav any hp while now she herself owns one wen she was pri 5 i tink? wow, wat a diff. haha! now wen she goes 4 her sch camp, it made me tink back wen i was sec 1 n had 2 go da same camp as her. how funny those moments are!



den wen i was in sec 3, i voluntered myself 2 b one of da Peer Support Leader 4 da sec 1 students in dat particular yr. being a leader, i cld scold dem n act lyk a big boss. haha! i was assigned as an activity leader at da rock climbing station. it was cool! eventho it was tiring controlling da sec 1, me n my othr colleagues in dat station had fun laughing at each othr. there was one incident wen tis big n heavy sec 1 boy climbing up dat station. so i was holding on 2 him by using ropes n stuff uh(juz imagine rock climbers). den wifout warning(its my fault too coz i wasnt alert), tis boy suddenly slipped sia. hahahhaa... so u all guess wat happened. since he's heavy n im light plus wasnt alert, i was d one going up but i managed 2 break hold of da ropes n stopped all his weight frm pulling me up. in d end bof of us was lyk strangled in d air. hahahahahhahahahahha........ luckily one of my frens who was standing there pulled me back down. phew! klau tk aku yg naik n dat boy wld hav died coz if i didnt break hold of da ropes, he wld hav plummeted 2wards da grnd lyk a bullet. dats how dangerous rock climbing can be. haha! oh btw, i told my fren(since he's bigger den me in size n stronger) "eh klau bdk sec 1 yg badan besar dari aku kn, aku pass kat kau je la eh. aku amek bdk2 yg ringan2 n small2 je la." hahahahha!!! i dowan 2 risk my life or any of those BIG n HEAVY students sia... =___=



ok anw, enuf of all those memories. i juz came back hme. juz now followed dad n sis go clinic since 2nd sis was sick. den go Harvey Norman 2 buy myself MP3. yg simple2 nye pun ok la eh, asalkn bleh dgr lagu. haha! den aft dat i told dad n sis i wanna go hme 1st coz nature's call uh. my stomache uat hal lagi seyy, nk terberak beb! so i walked off 1st n hurried hme. so here i am blogging. i tink dats all 4 2day. i'll update again tmr k. takecare n gdnite! (:



erah, imysm sia... do contact me asap wen u returned hme k. i'll b waiting 4 u! <3





Popular Posts