8-10am:

japanese class was as per normal until da last part wen da lesson was abt 2 end. teacher wanted 2 c wat each grp has done 4 their roleplay. so my grp showed her wat we've done n our scripts. she said our script too short, still not enuf coz da minimum tym limit 4 da roleplay is 8 mins. walaowei, i do tis far oredi den she say still muz redo abit. if lyk tis i giv up sia. haishh...



10am-12pm:

wen 2 da library as i wanted 2 hav a peace of mind. so freaking stressed out abt japanese class. cb. wifout wasting tym, i did abit of my comprog flowchart wic im having a hard tym too. projects here n there, all tis r giving me headaches! da remaining 45 mins i spent sleeping. very tired u noe, im getting sick of my timetable. juz wished i cld smack da person who created my timetable. smack dat on da floor!



12-2pm:

had POD lesson. so far tis is d only lesson i paid fullest attention. partly bcoz our teacher is pretty. hahaha! and oso bcoz da way she teaches make us feel comfortable n able 2 learn in a convincing way, no matter how much mistakes we make in our wrk. wat i lyk most abt her is her patience. but ofcoz, we shud not take advantage la.



2-6pm:

now comes da most boring part of da day. sux lyk hell man i tell u. we were supposed 2 complete our grp project. one of my grp member didnt attend so left da 3 of us. but da 3 of us cldnt do anytink as da project materials r wif d absent team member. so tis was wat 3 of us did in dat 4 hrs of shit - 1st switch on comp. 2nd surf d internet. 3rd go on a 1 hr break(tis one we make ourself one). 4th walk arnd da sch . 5th return to lab n started 2 surf internet again(dats y i was seen using ebuddy quite afew tyms). 6th go hme. yeah, it was enjoyable man. might as well shud hav gone hme. =.=



6-7pm:

japanese lecture. notink much. 2 of my frens followed me but they arent taking japanese. i took out my japanese book n they took a look at it. soon they were laughing their asses out - all bcoz of those funny japanese words. i joined too, not bcoz of making funny words but da way they laughed made my heart go ha-ha-ha.



currently watching Anugerah. yeah! hydir's back in da competiton. wohooooo!!! hahahaha... my backbone's hurting me. mayb bcoz i've been carrying a heavy bag 2 sch 4 da last couple of wks. see, sch sux. now im trynna get my sis 2 giv me free massage service. she's gd at it u noe. hehe! (:





Popular Posts