9am-12pm:

progauto lab was abit fun 2day. for da 1st tym in tis semester. -.- haha! my grp kinda completed da project oredi but still there's more 2 improve on. im juz scared abt d interview regarding our projects. shit, im gonna b so blur n den im gonna fail! oh nonono!



12-1pm:

pod tutorial was as per normal. i dunno y but juz now i find it rather hard 2 focus wats being taught. all bcoz of d aircon. it was freezing cold in da room(altho it was sunny outside) n im lyk shivering. huak!



1-4pm:

lunch break, ate at canteen. i wonder y 2day im lyk so weird, as if singapore got shortage of food. hahaha... i bought nasi briyani ayam n added chicken cutlet. dun u tink dats a lil too much considering im kinda small size?? but its da fact, i eat alot ok, only dat i follow my mum - slim n small. honestly, sumtyms i hate being tis way too. haishhh!!!!! anw, wen i was abt 2 pay 4 da meal, tis happened:


makcik: aik bang, nasi briyani dh ayam. awk nk letak ayam lagi? tk muak ke?

me: *smiles* tk la cik, saye nk besarkn badan uh

makcik: cik tahu cik nye chicken cutlet sedap kn... *confident*

me: *jap bile aku kate chicken cutlet dier sedap?? tkde link sia.*



hahahaha!!!! so i ate my meal till finish. naz was lyk, "wahh bersih pinggan, sihat eh." hhahahaa... kekek uh kau naz. so aft lunch, slacked wif frens. i followed naz into his lab coz i had 2 wait till 4pm den my class starts wat. while sitting in da lab, da teacher tk prasan dat i was there. i oso lek2 uh dgr mp3. but skali kn.......


teacher: wat is tis guy doing here? *points at me*

me: huh? ahhh.... juz looking. *klakar pe aku! nk tngk ape bende siaa*

teacher: so can u pls leave tis lab now...

me: oh sory2...*walks off da lab*



4-6pm:

comprog did notink except our project. den teacher briefed us abt our lab test wic is tmr. i juz hoped i cld do my best 4 tis lab test. i dowan fail again lehh... arnd 5.30pm i wen off hme, sneaked out of da lab. hehehe!



so reached hme, did sum workouts. im getting fed up wif myself. i kept on training my arms but da muscles grow damn slow! i gotta eat more but dats wat i've been doing 4 da past 9 months. haishhh... i tink sumtyms we juz gotta accept who we are no matter how hard we tried 2 change our own features.



i dunno if i shud say sumtink out here coz it might b 'shocking' or 'surprising'. i juz dowan SOME pple 2 feel bad abt wat i said here dats y im lyk hesitating 2 tell. indeed, there's juz too many choices 4 me at da moment n im juz so confused.





Popular Posts