been quite sum tym since i last ate tis





hey, 2day notink much uh. as u can see, my plans i made all rojak sia. aft sch at 1pm initial plan was 2 mit up wif *insert name* but since she finish sch at 2.20pm, i had my lunch wif sufian n his othr frens 1st. den im off 2 popular 2 buy file. took bus 2 mit *insert name*. while in da bus n otw there, she called me saying last min she cldnt mit me. tinks cocked up. yeah, im trying 2 understand ur situation but seems lyk evrytym its lyk tis. juz how disappointed i am wen she said she cldnt mit up. juz feel lyk crying rite in dat bus. wtf sia.



sososo, wif no one 2 turn to, i quickly texted *insert name* n asked where was she. blablabla, met up wif her instead. she n her frens going tamp but b4 dat they met wif their othr frens 1st. so i juz followed dem. they smoke2 while i stayed one corner. non-smoker mahh.... haha! den we walked 2 bus stop. im d only guy plus 5 gals. imagine dat. so they alighted at tamp mall while i stayed in da bus go hme straight. den started 2 emo in da bus.



reached hme, my plan was 2 do wrkouts. BUT dad came hme frm wrk early n he asked me n sis 2 kemas umah. ah yelaaahhhh..... nk uat wrkout, in d end aku yg kene uat 'wrkout'. aiya! plan spoil again. haishhh... so aft much of da kemas2, i stopped halfway n let sis do da rest. curik tulang siol aku. hehe! i bathed n den slept while msging wif *insert name*.



now i juz woke up. tummy's hungry n i tink my diarrhoea is getting lesser, wic is a gd sign. hohoho! dad bought 4 me murtabak. yessa, i love meat. kk gonna hav my dinner soon. jemput mkn smue... takecare n gdnite! (:





Popular Posts