holaaa!!! 2day aft masjid, wen hme 2 take soccer stuff. played street soccer wif my classmates n my othr frens in sch. we were playing among ourself wen a grp of outsiders came n asked if they cld play. we sumhow agreed. so we played against dem. it was kinda physical. they played as if its a war, damn it. den bryan nearly had a fight wif tis mly guy. dat mly guy lyk wat sia, nk main bola ke nk carik gado ni. frm dat onwards, we started 2 play rough.



rabak seyy, tolak sane sini. i played rough too but i juz kept quiet. there's tis big guy. i had 2 push him away n used my whole body 2 protect da ball. i noe im small sized but in soccer, muz show my aggressiveness coz if not later they take advantage of me. so muz make dem scared 1st n show dem who i am. and fcuk, my butt hurts man, as its half paralysed. sum1 muz hav kicked me there. walaowei, whoever dat person is, if nk grind gi clubbing uh sia. i dun play soccer wif gays ok. hahaha!



wen hme arnd 8pm. naz, im not star player la. dun make me shy lehh. hahaha... i was juz doing my part 4 our team. talent only plays a small part but wat matters most is da heart 2 do our best, no matter how skillful or average player u are. ceyy, gue bebual dh cam professional gitu eh! (:





Popular Posts