1st of all i wld lyk 2 wish my 2nd sis, Nurul Alifah, a HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!! juz wanna say all da best in evrytink u do ok. semoga dpt grow taller eh. nanti org pk baru habes amek PSLE plak kn. hehehe! as im blogging tis, she juz reached hme frm sch. kesian bday gal, amek O-lvl paper on her bday. haha! k uh, gd luck in ur O's orite. lets see if u can beat my 18 points for O's. huak! (:



anw, 2day i wen 2 sch lyk half-heartedly gitu. smlm watch soccer behh arsenal drew wif west ham. wth man, aku sanggop tau tido lambat stakat nk tngk tu match frm 12.10-2am pagi. in d end they drew. wtf. wtf. wtf. waste my tym only. i shud hav slept early bcoz da nxt mrng i wen 2 sch half heartedly. tired sia not enuf slp.



8am-12pm:

had 4 freaking hours of lab session. my brain was abt 2 shut down oredi coz i was too tired. but teacher gav us a 30mins break n i wen down 2 da canteen 2 buy breakfast. mkn jempot2 je. felt better by den, not too sleepy.


12-1pm:

math lecture was a total shut down 4 my brain. as soon as i entered da lecture theatre, my eyes were getting smaller. soon i found myself copying notes but i cldnt understand wat da teacher was toking. an inner voice at da back of my head asked, "am i sick or wat??" seriously, i felt giddy n at tyms felt lyk throwing up. but sumhow i was kept partially awake bcoz my lecture got so many indians. not singapore indians but those foreign ones frm india. cb la their smell rabak oii. haprak nk mampos!!!


1-2pm:

break tym but i decided 2 juz go hme. i was very unwell as i made my way 2 da bus stop.


2-3pm:

supposed 2 hav pod lecture but i've oredi gone hme.


3-4pm:

supposed 2 hav pod tutorial but i've oredi gone hme.



so dat was my day. reached hme, took a quick shower n landed myself flat on da bed. wats wrong wif me sia. nk ckp saket tapi tkkn sampi camni trok kn. haishhh... so i slept peacefully way way far into dreamland. hahaha! woke up arnd 6pm n i did sum slight workouts. gav up awhile later coz my body too weak.






Popular Posts