i swear they are da cutest siblings





Nusair, aged 15 months old




he's my fav babyboy. born on 9 july(2 days aft my bday), i hav a strong feeling he'll grew up lyk me. we are da cute cancerians mahh!





Nur Afrina Umairah, aged 2 yrs old













if i were asked 2 pick any happy famli dat i noe of, it wld definitely be da famli in the above pics - my cuzzin(kak nor), her husband(abg noh), her 2 toddlers(umairah n nusair). look at those kids, arent they juz adorable? haha! hopefully wen i get married i wld love 2 hav childrens lyk these two. its tym 2 make babies! okok sounds so wrong. hehehe... (:




i had a great tym chatting wif nelly juz now. ohmy, i reali miss her lots sia. we cant text bcoz her hp is spoilt. almost 1 wk wifout contacting her is lyk 1 month. i was delighted wen i saw her name online on my msn contact list. i smiled 2 myself n felt so relieved. how i wish u noe how desperate i am wanting 2 see u n hug u. now dat wld be reali heartwarming. iloveyou oreobaby! <3





Popular Posts