below are pics taken on last friday's outing.






























wed has alwys been my slackest day. 8-10am had netfund lab. ok uh best jgk bile kene connect wires. da subject abt comp uh but i abit blur sotong wen it comes 2 theory. da teacher face lyk ahbeng lyk dat. haha! 10-11am supposed 2 hav pod lecture but i nvr go. slacked wif razzak at his lecture. 11am-12pm got break so ya, slacked wif razzak till 1pm. waited 4 sufian n den off 2 hav lunch. at 2pm they wen 4 their cds while i made my way hme.



sumtink funny happened in da bus wen im otw hme. took bus 8, there were 3 damai sec gals sitting at da back end of da seat. i sat juz infront of dem. plugged in my mp3. all was normal not till halfway thru da journey i noticed sum1 was knocking n hitting on my seat frm da back. i turned arnd n one of da 3 gals was smiling as she held her hp n was lyk pointing her finger 2 her hp. she's hinting me on sumtink but i ignore uh. paisei sia. haha! i tink she wanna take pic wif me? or juz wan my number? watever it is, i dun care. maseh bdk2 uh, tkmo layan pun cantek. huak!



reached hme, ade visitor dtg umah. i tot who seyy skali sis nye kwn. blablabla, aft bathing i slept. tired sia, 3rd day of sch n its oredi killing me slowly. klakar kape!



i've been wondering abt sumtink. i hav feelings 4 u but its juz so hard 4 me 2 let it out 2 u bcoz if i were 2 tell u, im afraid u wldnt accept it n dat u wld tink differently abt me. but one tink i can promise u, tinks wld nvr change no matter wat happens. its a chance i cldnt miss out on. i had u twice, i lost u twice. i dowan history 2 repeat itself for da 3rd tym.





Popular Posts