i nvr tot dat there are actually reali such tinks as bitch, whore n playgal till i myself encountered it n found out myself. i dun geddit wats wrong wif u sia. if u were a guy, i wld hav called u a jerk! seriously sia, my heart feels so light aft i finally get all those ans 2 all my qns in wic b4 tis all of dem were juz a qns mark in my head. at da same tym i felt cheated, disappointed n shameful of wat u've done. not only me but 2 ur othr frens n ofcoz urself.



im not gonna fall into ur traps easily tis tym. ur words cant b trusted at tyms. y muz u lie? wats da point of doing all tis? pls la, wake up! cant u juz admit ur wrong doings? i tink i've given away too much chances. SO NOW SAPE PIJAK KEPALE SAPE NI SKRG?! u dun look lyk da type of person who'd go arnd desperately. i was even too dumb 2 believe dat ur not dat type of person. but now den i can see dat u are juz one of dem.



dun go arnd telling ur frens n spreading stories dat r false n juz being a 'batu api' 2 da pple arnd u. they might believe u but heck it, ur lying 2 urself. i dun wanna hear u telling n complaining 2 ur frens abt nelly. she did notink wrong. juz tink abt tis. i wldnt b so close 2 her if its werent ur own fault. u treat me lyk shit so dun expect me 2 b close 2 u. i tried 2 make u my top priority but u didnt make da best out of it. u even blamed me 4 causing evrytink n complaining so much abt nelly 2 ur frens. senang ckp, lemme giv u a simple example. dh bnyk kali i ajak u kua but u slalu kasi alasan. dh bleh bebuih eh my mouth! so instead i spend tym wif nelly la. den u wanna get angry n mad n creating a fuss out of it by accusing dat nelly had all my attention instead of u. eh hello, she deserves my attention orite.



wtf is wrong wif u?! ur frens even agreed wif me dat ur not lyk tis last tym. where da hell did u left ur fcuking brain?! im blogging abt tis not bcoz im mad abt wat u've done. i cld still forgive u but pls, ur disappointing me. even those closest 2 u. i beg u 2 tink carefully abt all tis.





Oreo, i nid u by my side now... ):





Popular Posts